Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@peachThinker662 😮 don't worry...

@Tinywhisper11
@mytwistedsoul
@tinywhisper11

@peachThinker662

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂

@peachThinker662 I gotcha💖

@peachThinker662 😬 If that's the strong one.... 😳 😂😂
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂
@mytwistedsoul
😂😂😂
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11 
@mytwistedsoul

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora 💖

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11

@peachThinker662

@Tinywhisper11 How do you make a tissue dance? 😁
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂 you put a little boogey in it😂😂😂 I've put many little boogeys in mine
@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂 It's a rave!
Hope you feel better soon! ❤️
@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂 thanks angel 💖

@mytwistedsoul


@Tinywhisper11
![]()

Just weird 🤪
@mytwistedsoul

@Tinywhisper11

@mytwistedsoul
@peachThinker662


@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@Tinywhisper11 @BlueDarkAurora

@mytwistedsoul @BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11


@BlueDarkAurora *sits with you* ❤️

Is there anything we can do to help?
@mytwistedsoul

@BlueDarkAurora

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora @mytwistedsoul soul we are hugging, get in here💖

@Tinywhisper11
@mytwistedsoul @Tinywhisper11

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora 😅😂
@BlueDarkAurora


@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123 Bless you!

@peachThinker662 This is so sad 😢 Would definitely seesaw with you 😊

@mytwistedsoul oh no xD
@mytwistedsoul
@bluedarkaurora

@peachThinker662

@BlueDarkAurora @peachThinker662

@mytwistedsoul @BlueDarkAurora

@peachThinker662

@Tinywhisper11
@peachThinker662

@Tinywhisper11
😂

@peachThinker662

@Tinywhisper11 @peachThinker662


@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123 
Morning!