Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11
@peachThinker662 yes please

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora 😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 
Hmmphh, Duct Tape! Duct Tape fixes everything!!
@GrimSox agrees

@Tinywhisper11 Guess the car has an expired warranty... 🤪
@slowdecline48 😂😂

@GrimSox

@Tinywhisper11 

@trueconfidant123 
Well, you deserve a breakfast in bed, dear friend! 😁
@GrimSox

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11
imna wrap you tiny buddy and then you will be fine xD
@GrimSox 😂😂 thanks
@Heather225
@braindamag3

@trueconfidant123
It's got a grip today and won't let go. 🙁 I wish it were that easy to dodge it.
@braindamag3

@trueconfidant123
@braindamag3


@trueconfidant123 It's nice seeing you around again. 😊 You were missed! ❤️
@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora


@trueconfidant123
@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123
@peachThinker662


@mytwistedsoul
I’m here to help you shovel out of it ❤️
@peachThinker662 I watched you shovel for too long 😂 we need specialist equipment
Forgot the equipment 😂
@mytwistedsoul
On it by boss 😂❤️
@peachThinker662 Thanks! Glad one of us knows what they're doing! 😂
@mytwistedsoul

@mytwistedsoul


@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11


