Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@BlueDarkAurora

@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora I feel this one...

@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123


@LoveMyMoonflowers

@LoveMyMoonflowers

@LoveMyMoonflowers

@LoveMyMoonflowers I didn't know you were still here in Cups!...
There is someone, I believe, who's been wondering about you & would very much like to talk to you. @unassumingEyes c'mon in, girl
@slowdecline48 thank you. I owe ya for this one xD
@LoveMyMoonflowers i wont be dramatic where everyone is xD but you know where to find me, lovely. always glad to see you 🤍
If you feel that way, all right then...you can repay the debt by
- getting enough to eat every day, even if it's only foods you can tolerate. Your food-phobia (I forgot the name of it) isn't doing you or me any good, you know...
- coming by my journal & leaving a comment every so often. It would distract you from issues at home, even if only for a few minutes. (There is no requirement to read or comment on anything related to geopolitics, Southeast Asia, conflict btwn Israel & its neighbors, religious subjects, US politics or my bowel eruptions....honest!)

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123 I was cleaning out all your crap

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora

@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora


@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123 😂😂😂😂

How am I? Honest answer: since last night...

(IBS is so embarrassing)





