Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@trueconfidant123 
@trueconfidant123



😂
@slowdecline48 your so pretty😂
@Tinywhisper11 Thanks. You should see my girlish figure!...
@slowdecline48 😂😂😂
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@BlueDarkAurora

@Tinywhisper11


@BlueDarkAurora 
@BlueDarkAurora

@BlueDarkAurora

@Heather225
Today is a chill, laid back kind of day.

@QuietByNature

@Tinywhisper11
Yep, just a chill day today.

@slowdecline48

@Tinywhisper11 Wouldn't make a difference, since most of the time I can't smell anything...

@BlueDarkAurora

@mytwistedsoul

@BlueDarkAurora


@trueconfidant123


@mytwistedsoul
That lovely hug already means so much to me ❤️
@trueconfidant123 ❤️
@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123

@BlueDarkAurora



@mytwistedsoul

@slowdecline48 I need that! -8 tonight 🥶
@mytwistedsoul And down here in America's mullet we complain when the temp drops into the mid- to low 40's F!... 😒
@slowdecline48 They lied. It was -11 this morning. Not that it made much difference 😅
@mytwistedsoul

@BlueDarkAurora That would be so handy! I could stay warm and melt snow!

@mytwistedsoul It is possible to buy a flamethrower...just a thought
@slowdecline48 I've looked into them 😁 they'd be ok for small areas but the lane is too long. I've got a possible 18 inches of snow on the way 🥶
Seriously hoping the weatherman is wrong
@mytwistedsoul
😂😂😂 what does this even mean…but yes I agree

@peachThinker662 😂😂
@mytwistedsoul here you go ^-^ 
@BlueDarkAurora Temu got it wrong again! 😂😂
@mytwistedsoul oh wait :O The right one walking towards you ^-^

@BlueDarkAurora 😂


