Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:

@Heather225
@Amanda84
☕
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
@Amanda84
😂😂😂
😵😣🤔

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123
😁🤧
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
😂😂😂

@trueconfidant123
😸
@trueconfidant123 I remember that sitcom... Got a hunch most Cups members don't.
@slowdecline48
LOVED saved by the bell!!!!!

@trueconfidant123
yessss!


@slowdecline48
❤️🌸
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 When do I ever feel like that?...
@slowdecline48
I hope One day at a time 😉💗!!! (◠‿・)—☆
@slowdecline48
🩷
@slowdecline48
@slowdecline48
you got it!

@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123
Yaayyyy...!! 😃💗
@trueconfidant123
@trueconfidant123 If you're on vacation, what are you doing here? 😃
@slowdecline48

@trueconfidant123
everytime i pack

& 
@slowdecline48
😭😭
😭😭
That's sweet, @Ailuraphilelove8tear9...you're a gem. Don't let anyone ever tell you different.
@slowdecline48
Aww <3 Thank youuu 😃💕...!! you're awesome tho 💗. Yayy !!


@slowdecline48
😂😂😂😂
...needing to


at almost 4 in the morning... *smdh*
On a brighter note, I don't have the runs anymore. 🤷🏼♂️
@slowdecline48
😂✨
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 😂 ...gotta celebrate the small victories, right?

@trueconfidant123
🤗💗
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123 I take it the acid was good?... 😂
@slowdecline48


@peachThinker662
@mytwistedsoul
I second that 🩷🤗
@Amanda84 We out voted Peach 😊
@mytwistedsoul
Team work 🩷🤗

@Amanda84
@mytwistedsoul
😂😂

@peachThinker662
Same 😂🩷
@Amanda84 @peachThinker662
I second this!

@peachThinker662


@peachThinker662

We're all a bit lacking in something. That includes me. Perfection is limited to the gods (if you believe that) & you are only mortal, my dear. 😏
@slowdecline48
@mytwistedsoul
@bluedarkaurora


@peachThinker662
@peachThinker662 I remember that last one!


@peachThinker662
not lacking!
@Heather225
@Amanda84 A smorgasbord of pancakes! 😊
@mytwistedsoul
I'm full 😂😂🤗

@Amanda84 😁 I bet! Pancakes are filling and heavy!

@mytwistedsoul