Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11 Indian food 😭🙄
@trueconfidant123
Do you love idli, sambar, chutney?? 😮
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9
I like dosa better, how about you?
@trueconfidant123 ohhhh
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11 
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 💖💖💖

@trueconfidant123
*Warm Hugs*
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@Heather225
Ahhhhhh... Anyone here vontueer to get my work done 😭😭
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9


@Tinywhisper11
😭😣😫


@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11
A pebble it is 😮 ???
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 egg😂
@Tinywhisper11
Really??? 😭 I never had seen kinda egg like this before, like ever in my life 😲
@Ailuraphilelove8tear9 I think he painted it😂
@Tinywhisper11
😂😅

@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11

@Heather225

@stormieandpaws

@trueconfidant123
not with you we upset due to had a test at out of town hospital and the medical transportation canceled just few min. ago so had to call hospital and cancel appointment and get another date for the tested so upset this happened again seem the medical transportation really bad with things like this we use bus in town so it only out of town appointments we have to use medical transportation so it upsetting when this happens for us
@stormieandpaws
Oh no, that's really upsetting. I hope you're able to have your appointment soon. Take care.
@trueconfidant123
they setting it up for next Tuesday as they only due the nuclear kidney tests on tueday and Thursday
each week and for the medical transportation need to set up 4 days before needing a ride so lets see if that one will work but is so frustrating with this happening a lot but it due to we not have like Uber and ones like it so it like people who do this and get very little pay for it
@stormieandpaws
I'm really sorry to hear about the mismanagement. It sounds incredibly tough. Stay strong and hopefully the next appointment goes well.
@trueconfidant123
thank you ya hope on 14th ride works out and can get the test done then go from there yes very hard due to so many health issues some from the abuse sad but the abusers go on with life they mostly have no effects from abusing other but one that they abuse never really get their life fully back
@stormieandpaws

@stormieandpaws


@trueconfidant123

@Tinywhisper11


@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

@Heather225

@Tinywhisper11

@trueconfidant123
😂😂😂😂😂
@trueconfidant123 yes the weather is nice💖 thanks for asking💖