Tell us your mood with one gif!
With one gif or one meme image, tell us how you're doing!
I'll start:


@GrimSox
@trueconfidant123
@mytwistedsoul

@Heather225
@fossilfellow
@trueconfidant123
@fossilfellow
@trueconfidant123 💗💗

@fossilfellow
@trueconfidant123 ❤️❤️❤️
@fossilfellow

@mytwistedsoul
@trueconfidant123
@mytwistedsoul
@fossilfellow
It's torrential here 😔

@Amanda84

A little rain is good but torrential is too much!
@mytwistedsoul
Accepted 🩷
@Amanda84 😊💜
@Amanda84 that sounds scary, please stay safe 💜

@fossilfellow
Ha, thanks, it's our natural habitat 🥰
@Amanda84

@fossilfellow
@mytwistedsoul for you 💗

@fossilfellow Aww thank you! That looks delicious! 😋

@mytwistedsoul 💝💝💝

@trueconfidant123
cold in the summer?
@GrimSox
I've no idea how. I used a shampoo with a strong smell and it got on my nerves lol. I've been sneezing since yesterday.

@trueconfidant123
Lollll... anything in it you're allergic to or just the fragrance? What fragrance is it? I'm not a fan of lavender haha. I just use castile soap base as shampoo and put essential oils in it :P
@GrimSox
You were right, it indeed had lavender lol 😂

@trueconfidant123
❤️
@trueconfidant123
No lavender for me n u 😔
@trueconfidant123 I'm so sorry you're sick 🙁 I hope you start feeling better soon 🍀🤍


@fossilfellow


@trueconfidant123 💝💝

@GrimSox

@trueconfidant123
"Noooo we're going the opposite way, I need to go home to Ithaca where my people await me.... what are you dooooinggg don't take me to Polyphemus againnn"
@GrimSox
Sending you your tickets right away lol
@trueconfidant123 Poseidon crashed my planeee aaaa
@Heather225

@fossilfellow
@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123
@mytwistedsoul

@trueconfidant123
@trueconfidant123

@trueconfidant123

@fossilfellow
@trueconfidant123 I'm here for you 💖


@fossilfellow 💗💗
@trueconfidant123 💝💝
@Heather225 I'm hungry 😁💚
@Amanda84
@trueconfidant123
😁
@Amanda84


@fossilfellow
@Heather225 ❤️

@fossilfellow
@trueconfidsnt123 Thank you 💝
@fossilfellow
@trueconfidant123 💝💝
@fossilfellow
@Amanda84 💝💝
@fossilfellow
@GrimSox thank you 💗🥰

