Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: LittleGinger
LittleGinger February 15th, 2015

Ohh um can I choose neither? Both are bad but I guess Burger King? I haven't really had it before and pretty much anything is better than Mc D's. Skiing or snowboarding?

User Profile: kitty274
kitty274 February 15th, 2015

snowboarding.

computer or laptop?

User Profile: calkelly
calkelly February 15th, 2015

laptop........shower or bath

User Profile: malikarzish1
malikarzish1 February 15th, 2015

bath. sun or moon?

User Profile: imaginativeDrum
imaginativeDrum February 15th, 2015

Moonlight because you can't get sun dust. Ace or Spade?

User Profile: tanizam07
tanizam07 February 16th, 2015

Ace!

Milk or Tea

User Profile: Samantha862
Samantha862 February 16th, 2015

Milk.

Sugar or Salt

1 reply
User Profile: Ariel367
Ariel367 February 16th, 2015

Sugar

load more
User Profile: Samantha862
Samantha862 February 16th, 2015

Milk.

Sugar or Salt

User Profile: calkelly
calkelly February 16th, 2015

sugar.........up-side-down.......or......down-side-up

User Profile: tallShade5419
tallShade5419 February 16th, 2015

upside down!

happy or sad?

1 reply
User Profile: Tortoise
Tortoise February 16th, 2015

sad. I haven't been happy for years.

The Gas Chamber at Auschwitz or the Gallows at Tyburn.

load more