Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 February 18th, 2015

Tea of course :)

Lemon or Lime?

User Profile: LittleGinger
LittleGinger February 18th, 2015

Oh um I love both.. lime I guess c: Potato or kumara?

User Profile: Samantha862
Samantha862 February 18th, 2015

Potato

Long or short hair.

User Profile: Samantha862
Samantha862 February 18th, 2015

Potato

Long or short hair.

1 reply
User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley February 18th, 2015

Long hair

load more
User Profile: Samantha862
Samantha862 February 18th, 2015

Potato

Long or short hair.

1 reply
User Profile: Runi91
Runi91 February 18th, 2015

Long. Pizza or Pasta?

load more
User Profile: calkelly
calkelly February 18th, 2015

PIZZA.......dragons or unicorns

User Profile: Shady2
Shady2 February 18th, 2015

Dragons, of course.. It's always Dragons..laugh Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones?

User Profile: agreeableKitten934
agreeableKitten934 February 18th, 2015

Breaking bad Fags or ecigs

10 replies
User Profile: SortofPsychotic
SortofPsychotic February 19th, 2015

Do you mean the curse word "fags" ?

I have no idea what ewigs are, but keep in mind that this is a friendly website. This is one of the only places I stay positive and seeing an insulting word towards a type of person makes me want to throw a chair... So yea. If that's your intent, just please don't, okay?

9 replies
User Profile: GYeags
GYeags February 19th, 2015

A fag is a British word for cigarette. The more you know

User Profile: GYeags
GYeags February 19th, 2015

A fag is a British word for cigarette. The more you know

User Profile: GYeags
GYeags February 19th, 2015

A fag is a British word for cigarette. The more you know

2 replies
User Profile: GYeags
GYeags February 19th, 2015

Didn't mean to post that three times, my bad

User Profile: agreeableKitten934
agreeableKitten934 February 19th, 2015

Thanx, didn't mean to upset anyone, I'm not like that

load more
User Profile: GYeags
GYeags February 19th, 2015

A fag is a British word for cigarette. The more you know

2 replies
User Profile: SortofPsychotic
SortofPsychotic February 19th, 2015

Know what an ewig is?

1 reply
User Profile: GYeags
GYeags February 19th, 2015

They said ECig, which is an electroniccigarette or a vape.

load more
load more
User Profile: agreeableKitten934
agreeableKitten934 February 19th, 2015

Fags, as in cigarettes and explained cigarettes I'm in UK

load more
load more
User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley February 19th, 2015

Obama or Putinlaugh

User Profile: mistpete75
mistpete75 February 19th, 2015

I plead the 5th...lol😦.....nook or kindle??