This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
kindle
bold or italics
Bold?
Orange Juice or Apple Juice?
Apple juice. Dinosaurs or Aliens?
Aliens... Summer or winter?
Summer. Red or Black?
Black.
Witches or Wizards?
I'm pretty sure that they're the same thing, but one is the male term (wizard) and the other (witch) is female. I'm a dork. Lol. :D
but, witches are sort of like more old sounding and renassiance sort of- if that makes sense. So... Witches. :p
I think Warlocks are male witches.......lol
Witches. Rock or Pop.
Rock!
Slow song or Fast song?
fast song.......Cream filled or Jelly filled....
Jelly filled. Bottle of soda or can of soda?
Cream filled . kitten or puppy
Kitten
Jelly filled. Can of soda or bottle of soda?