This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Beef. Love or honesty??
Can't say that I'm a fan of beef to be honest ! I prefer chicken :)
Both !
Slippers or fluffy bed socks ?
Slippers! Fruits or veggies?
Can't say that I wear slippers often ! But on the other hand Iam addicted to bed socks !!!
I have every pair imaginable! 😊
Veggies 🌽🍅🍆
Soap 🍲 or curry 🍛 ?
I apologiseto anyone for my autocorrect! That's meant to say soup !
Soup! Milk or cream (with coffee)?
Milk with coffee !
Ive never tried coffee with cream before !
Laurie Brett or DarhlHannah ?
Blonde or brunette?
Blondes are hotter !!!
@creativeLion138- So... where's your question?
Ha lol sorry - shorts or jeans ?
jeans
Good choice!!
Mrs Doubtfire or The life of Timothy green ?
Ah, timothy green! but loved both
Mrs Doubtfire...love Robin Williams!!! American idol or the voice??
Good choice !! Such a shame he died God bless him !!
The voice !!
The voice .
American Idol. Best friends or boyfriend?
Best friends !!!
Ella Henderson or Ellie Goulding ?
Ellie Goulding. Skittles or M&M's?
M&MS
stripes or spots?
Spots & Stripes !!!![]()
Summer ☀️ or Winter ❄️ ?
WAY TO GO GIRL !! LOVE
ELLIE GOULDING* HIGH FIVES* . M&M's !![]()
Baymax. Chicken or beef?
Peanut butter. ... chunky or creamy?