This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Non fiction. Action movies or comedies
I agree non-fiction is way better than fiction cause it's based on real life people , events and stories !
Neither ! Sorry :(
Tv soaps or movies ?
Action movies.
Action movies.
Pinterest orTumblr?
Tumblr! Gotta love pinterest too though
Rain or sunshine?
Rain.
Sprouts or green beans ?
Sunshine!
Cloudy and warmor Clear and cold?
Cloudy and warm. Mc Donalds or burger king?
If I really had to choose...I guess burger king. Breakfast for dinner or not
My bf of 5 years text me Friday saying he couldnt see me Saturday cause he was meeting someone new for lunch. He has since cut off all contact to me. My son has loved this man as a father for 5 years and its heartbreaking to us both for him to just drop us like we are nothing. For my son's sake, do you think I should continue to not contact him or pursue it and let him know how he has hurt us?
Tell him how he hurt the both of you, he maybe unaware.
My bf of 5 years text me Friday saying he couldnt see me Saturday cause he was meeting someone new for lunch. He has since cut off all contact to me. My son has loved this man as a father for 5 years and its heartbreaking to us both for him to just drop us like we are nothing. For my son's sake, do you think I should continue to not contact him or pursue it and let him know how he has hurt us?
Shouldn't you try to meet him? He can't just do whatever he wants, right!
Dinner. I hardly ever have breakfast.
Movies or Books
Books!
Movies!
Lion king or toy story?
Lion King, for sure! It's Shakespeare!
Toy story!
House on a mountain or on a beach?