Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 March 5th, 2015

Pen Seltzer or bottled water

User Profile: AkankshaP
AkankshaP March 5th, 2015

Bottled water. Imagination or reality.

User Profile: tallShade5419
tallShade5419 March 5th, 2015

imagination!

simple or complex?

User Profile: Shady2
Shady2 March 5th, 2015

Simple.. Nothing is complex.. Lord Voldemort or Tom Riddle??

User Profile: waffles163
waffles163 March 5th, 2015

Lord voldemort! TV or computer?

load more
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 March 6th, 2015

Computer. Books or movies

User Profile: sensitiveSailboat7776
sensitiveSailboat7776 March 6th, 2015

Books and movies always

User Profile: sophiee21
sophiee21 March 6th, 2015

Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?

User Profile: energizingFireworks50
energizingFireworks50 March 6th, 2015

Harry potter

Happiness or Wealth

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: whyme11
whyme11 March 6th, 2015

Happiness. Would you rather time travel to the past or the future?

User Profile: SortofPsychotic
SortofPsychotic March 6th, 2015

If I could go back and stop myself from doing something really stupid, I chose the past. Would you rather be 5'10" or 5'0"?

load more
User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 6th, 2015

Well considering I'm already 5'8" I may as well go up 2 inches! So 5'10".

Oreos or Chips Ahoy?

User Profile: mistpete75
mistpete75 March 6th, 2015

Oreos!!!! I live dipping them in milk...so good. Pool or ocean??

User Profile: CompassionateHeart2
CompassionateHeart2 March 6th, 2015

Pool!

Skateboarding or Surfing?

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna March 6th, 2015

Skateboarding.

Lasagna or Spaghetti?