Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: StormDancer
StormDancer March 12th, 2015

Outdoor.

Bare foot or Thongs??

User Profile: TheWriter
TheWriter March 12th, 2015

barefoot.

Northlane or Five Finger Death Punch?

load more
User Profile: blueStrawberries7769
blueStrawberries7769 March 12th, 2015

5FFDP Wood or meadow

User Profile: blueStrawberries7769
blueStrawberries7769 March 12th, 2015

5FDP (oops)

load more
User Profile: SocialButterfly31
SocialButterfly31 March 12th, 2015

Meadow

Fairy or Unicorn?

User Profile: selfdisciplinedSugar6485
selfdisciplinedSugar6485 March 12th, 2015

Hmmm...unicorn! Chocolate or caramel?

User Profile: Kaylei72
Kaylei72 March 12th, 2015

Caramel Necklace or bracelet

load more
User Profile: mistpete75
mistpete75 March 12th, 2015

Chocolate!! Email or snail mail

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 March 13th, 2015

Email. Chess or checkers

User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 13th, 2015

Chess! Ability to fly or turn invisible?

User Profile: Vondutchess
Vondutchess March 13th, 2015

Invisible! Summer or Winter?

User Profile: humorousTriangle605
humorousTriangle605 March 13th, 2015

Even though it is tempting to turn invisible. ..I guess I would choose flying. ..then I could go wherever I wanted to. ..even the highest mountains. ..

load more
User Profile: LittleGinger
LittleGinger March 13th, 2015

hmm summrr means volleyball winter means basketball. Summer means warm winter means freezing. i love basketball but summer bc I hate being cold. Supernatural or Doctor Who?

User Profile: Vondutchess
Vondutchess March 13th, 2015

Supernatural! Reading the old school way OR E-reader

User Profile: humorousTriangle605
humorousTriangle605 March 13th, 2015

Little ginger. ..winter is not about being cold. .winter is about sleeping cosy inside a blanket while it is freezing outside. ..winter is about snow. ..winter is about warm fireplaces. ..hot food. ..sweaters. ...and many socks :)

User Profile: LittleGinger
LittleGinger March 14th, 2015

True but I'm always cold during winter :)

load more
load more
User Profile: raisinmyremedy
raisinmyremedy March 13th, 2015

Normal books reading old style (wow Jen, your English is great)

Analogue or digital (clock-wise)

User Profile: scarlet25
scarlet25 March 13th, 2015

Digital! Sleep or 7cups? :p

load more
User Profile: SocialButterfly31
SocialButterfly31 March 13th, 2015

7 cups of tea :)

Ice cream or brownies?