This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Rabbit. Roses or orchids
Orchids...... Cuddles or kisses
KISSES!
Rio 1 or Rio 2?
Rio 2. Melons or Bananas?
If it is watermelon id choose that over anything!
Bananas, because the seeds don't get in the way when you're eating,if you refer to the melon as a watermelon.
Flip flops or sneakers?
Sneakers! So much more comfortable flip flops do my head in when the slap off your feel and the sound just makes me want to crack up lol. Skinny jeans or jogging pants?
Skinny jeans. CSI new York or CSI Miami?
Miami! Tea or coffee?
Coffee. Humans or dogs? :p
Dogs. Iron man or captain America?
Iron man... Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark??
Ummm tough but I'll go with Tony Stark! Jim Moriarty or Loki?
Now that's even more difficult.. Let's go with Moriarty.. He's founder of 7cups, he deserves it :p Sheldon Cooper or Barney Stinson??
captain america. books or movies ?
Markers or Sharpies ?
Sharpies. Body or soul
soul. moon or stars ?
Stars.
Black or blue jeans?
Blue jeans
Agreed !!!
Poached or boiled eggs ?
Boiled.
Soul
gold or silver?
Silver. Ron or hermione?
ron. sand or snow ?
Snow. Hugs or kisses?
Kisses :)
Snow. ..trekking in the rain or riding a bike in the rain?
Trekking in the rain!!
Marvel or DC?
MARVEL. Science or humanities?
Science. Egg or meat?
Egg specially boiled! Lol one direction or justin bieber
Meat !
Soaps or the news ?
Soaps!
Maths or English?
English!!!
Calvin Harris or David Guetta
Erm I don't know any of them properly..I'll say Calvin though because I have heard some of his songs and they are good..lol sorry I didn't want this post to be that long.
Anywayy..
Selfies or Food? (Bit random there)
David Guetta is okay but Calvin Is better by a million. That's ok lol . Umm... Food ! I don't take too many selfiesas I aren't that Gorgouse !! Hehe =) Hardcore or BaseHunter ?
@creativeLion138
Ok thats understandable, but I'm sure you're beautiful sweetheart, stay positive! :) Anyway, I would say hardcore, I listen to it only sometimes though.
Oops I forgot to write a this or that! Erm..
Chocolate or Swimming?