Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: Alan97
Alan97 March 20th, 2015

Summer. Hugs or kisses?

User Profile: Kaeru247
Kaeru247 March 20th, 2015

Endless hugs!! Night or day?

load more
User Profile: SocialButterfly31
SocialButterfly31 March 20th, 2015

Night

Sleeping at night or Being a night owl and sleeping after midnight?

User Profile: scarlet25
scarlet25 March 20th, 2015

Being night owl and sleeping after midnight :p Want to be an Adult or or be/ stay a teen?

load more
User Profile: Alan97
Alan97 March 20th, 2015

Be an adult!

The sun or the moon?

User Profile: humorousTriangle605
humorousTriangle605 March 20th, 2015

The moon. .. :) ...... loving or being loved?

User Profile: humorousTriangle605
humorousTriangle605 March 20th, 2015

The moon. .. :) ...... loving or being loved?

User Profile: sensibleGrapes263
sensibleGrapes263 March 20th, 2015

Being loved...

To have a big brother or sister?

User Profile: sensibleGrapes263
sensibleGrapes263 March 20th, 2015

Being loved...

To have a big brother or sister?

User Profile: sensibleGrapes263
sensibleGrapes263 March 20th, 2015

Being loved...

To have a big brother or sister?

load more
User Profile: mndrz2010
mndrz2010 March 22nd, 2015

The moon :)

User Profile: mndrz2010
mndrz2010 March 22nd, 2015

The moon :)

load more
March 20th, 2015

Big Sister. I would be nice to have a sister figure to look up to. I've grown up with a brother and a ton of guy cousins. . Fly or teleport?

User Profile: mistpete75
mistpete75 March 20th, 2015

Teleport! LLAP! Hamburger or hotdog?

User Profile: Gabrayle
Gabrayle October 16th, 2019

@mistpete75

Hot dog!

load more
load more
User Profile: Alan97
Alan97 March 20th, 2015

Hamburger!

Singing or dancing?

User Profile: Triceratops17
Triceratops17 October 21st, 2019

@Alan97

Singing. I cannot dance to save my life, but singing makes me feel good.

load more
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 March 21st, 2015

Dancing. Bradley Cooper or Brad Pitt?

User Profile: Mel
Mel March 21st, 2015

... (Don't attack mebuuuut...) Bradley Cooper.

Computer or cell phone?

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 March 21st, 2015

I love Bradley Cooper

load more
User Profile: iidalin
iidalin March 21st, 2015

cell phone. usa or uk?

User Profile: Mel
Mel March 21st, 2015

Okay, this one is really difficult and I won't criticizeanyone despite my differences I have with both countries.

UK. (because of the Beatles and Harry Potter)

Window or door?

User Profile: Ayena
Ayena March 21st, 2015

Window Christmas or Halloween?