Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 April 2nd, 2015

1 on 1. Cookies or cake?

User Profile: basketball
basketball April 2nd, 2015

Cookies Soccer or basketball

load more
User Profile: Ocean
Ocean April 2nd, 2015

Basketball.

Day or night?

Night.

Netflix or regular TV?

Night.

Netflix or regular TV?

Night.

Netflix or regular TV?

User Profile: LavenderLadyGreyTea
LavenderLadyGreyTea April 3rd, 2015

Definitely Netflix I think

User Profile: TheoreticallyINTP
TheoreticallyINTP April 3rd, 2015

Netflix!

load more

Night.

Forks or Spoons?

User Profile: CobWeb
CobWeb April 3rd, 2015

Spoons

User Profile: generousSouth4919
generousSouth4919 April 3rd, 2015

Forks,

load more
User Profile: frangipaniflower
frangipaniflower April 2nd, 2015

Forks. Fruit or vegetables?

User Profile: euanthe
euanthe April 2nd, 2015

Fruits. Laptop or TV?

User Profile: euanthe
euanthe April 2nd, 2015

Fruits. Laptop or TV?

User Profile: euanthe
euanthe April 2nd, 2015

Fruits. Laptop or TV?

User Profile: LavenderLadyGreyTea
LavenderLadyGreyTea April 6th, 2015

Ahhh, I love fruit but I know I can't be without my laptop for long. I keep a personal journal on here, listen to music, and do my homework. So, I'll have to go with laptop.

load more