This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Quite messy, my apologies.
Sit-upsorpush-ups?
Sit ups! Strawberries or Watermelon?
Watermelon<3
Movies or TV Shows?
movies. red or blue ?
Red <3
♡ or ♢ ?
(Heart or diamond?)
Heart Trekking in monsoon or skiing in Snow?
Rain or snow?
Rain Dreams or Reality?
Dreams. Romantic love or friendship?
Both!
Admiring art or creating art?
Creating art! Playing a video game or watching it?
Playing it! (I agree about creating art haha)
J-pop or K-pop? Not many people may be able to answer this, so I'll create an alternative question just in case.
Black or white?
Black and j pop
I'm obsessed with AAA right now :)
Receive a specific item you wanted as a gift, or money to get whatever you want as a gift?
Creating art.
Member or guest?
Friendship<3
snow
rain
Definetely rain. It smells good.. plus its not necessarilycold and makes mefall with basically every step x3
rain
Yin or Yang?
Yin.
Boxers or pugs?
Boxers.
Dawn or Dusk
I do't know ....i never know. He or he ?
She, if you please. Apples or pineapples?
Hot. Phone or computer?