Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: SuicidalBlueEyes666
SuicidalBlueEyes666 July 12th, 2015

All time low or fall out boy?

User Profile: passionateYard8221
passionateYard8221 July 12th, 2015

Fall out boy be rich and sad or poor and happy?

User Profile: cherrykahn
cherrykahn July 12th, 2015

Poor and happy. Movies or TV shows?

load more
User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 13th, 2015

My Answer: TV shows

My Question: The Avengers... or the X-men?

User Profile: falloutfitness
falloutfitness July 13th, 2015

Xmen thought the Avengers is a very close second DC or Marvel?

User Profile: DipityEnigma
DipityEnigma July 15th, 2015

I think your question got over looked. I would have picked DC though. I have DC Comics. =D

load more
load more
User Profile: Haley622
Haley622 July 13th, 2015

Summer. Yesterday or tomorrow?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 13th, 2015

Thatsa hard one, I'll be positive and say tomorrow

Smart or Casual

User Profile: tallNectarine3366
tallNectarine3366 July 14th, 2015

Smart! Too hot or too cold?

User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto July 14th, 2015

Cold~ Samurai Jack or The Powerpuff Girls?

User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto July 14th, 2015

Blue~ Soap or soup?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 July 15th, 2015

Soap. Blue ink or black ink?

User Profile: ravimailin
ravimailin July 15th, 2015

smart girls or beautiful girls