This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Laptop. ...... England or America ?(where would you live?)
England. Castles or caves to explore?
I would say I would love to explore different castles!! Sounds adventurous and allot of fun.
Watching movie at home or watching movie in theaters?
Theatre! Boots or sneakers?
Boots.. Quiet nights in, or wild nights out?
Wild nights out.
train ride or airplane flight
Quiet nights in. Car or bike?
Bike.
hiking or sailing?
Night.............Fishing or Bird Watching ?
Fishing!!!
frozen yogurt or ice cream
Bird watching. Plane or train?
Train. Time traveling ability or the ability to stop time?
Time travel ability.
debit card or cash?
Time travel! Would you rather see a band or ballet?
That's a hard one: band!
cd or record player?
All things considered I'd have to say a Band, wouldn't it be great to see a ballet performed to Band music though.
Spending a night in a haunted house or A night on a desert Island
haunted house, cause at least ill be indoors :p.
roller coasters or water slide?
Roller coaster, if it's not too scary!
Alcohol or soft drinks?
Alcohol.
Bonnie or Clyde?
Like a ballet dance to Purple Rain or
Journey?
Bonnie because I am a female...lol
Team Samsung or Team iPhone?
iPhone.
ok. How about Thelma or Louise?