This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
X
fame or fortune?
Fortune.
Fortune.... Cat or Dog?
Dog
salty or sweet?
- Fortune .
Fame since it comes with some privileges anyway and can possibly lead to fortune.
Fortune they say money can't buy happiness but I would so much rather cry in a Lamborghini than a Pinto
Salty.
Book or movie?
- Book.
Book for sure
Movie
Oops....
Honey or sugar
Sugar
mounds or almond joy?
I don't like neither but at least the Almond joy have an almond.
Snickers or Mr Goodbar?
tough choice since they are both so good would probably have to go with mr goodbar since ive been eating alot of them lately. lel
sweet tea or unsweetened?
sweet tea
chicken or beef?
Beef. Nothing like a good steak.
Fish or pork?
Fish
Bench Press or Deadlift?
Bench press. Push ups or sit-ups?
Sit ups. Netflix or YouTube?
Netflix because I pay for it but I use both daily.
Overwhelmed or bored?
Bored
Long hair or short hair?
Long hair.
straight hair or curly hair?
Curly
Air or Water?