Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman August 25th, 2015

Country.

train or car?

4 replies
User Profile: inventiveCamp6825
inventiveCamp6825 August 25th, 2015

Train.

Hammock or bunkbed?

2 replies
User Profile: unsinkablespirit312
unsinkablespirit312 August 25th, 2015

Definitely hammock.

Mountains or ocean?

1 reply
User Profile: apersonwithoutaname
apersonwithoutaname August 25th, 2015

Tough, but...ocean. Forest or meadow?

load more
load more
User Profile: tealCircle0717
tealCircle0717 August 27th, 2015

Train so I can discover new things.

road trip or camping?

load more
User Profile: Periwinklecharmer
Periwinklecharmer August 25th, 2015

Forest. Movies or tv showz?

User Profile: northlovee
northlovee August 25th, 2015

Hmm. TV shows I guess.

Camping or hotels?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman August 25th, 2015

Hotels.

or a five-star tent.

cooking or take away?

1 reply
User Profile: unsinkablespirit312
unsinkablespirit312 August 25th, 2015

Take away, unless someone else is cooking (I'm a terrible cook!)

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman August 25th, 2015

I would choose take away too!

travel to China or Greece?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman August 27th, 2015

Greece.

icecream or sorbet?

User Profile: Babyelephant
Babyelephant August 27th, 2015

Icecream.

autumn or summer?

August 27th, 2015

Summer :)

Europe or Asia ?

User Profile: tealCircle0717
tealCircle0717 August 27th, 2015

Tea or hot chocolate?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman August 27th, 2015

Tea. Green tea, please.

for dinner tonight... Mexican tacos or pizza?

2 replies
User Profile: TheFace
TheFace August 27th, 2015

Pizza.

Pens or pencils?

1 reply
User Profile: FlowersandFlamingos
FlowersandFlamingos August 27th, 2015

Pens.

Dogs or cats?

load more
load more