This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Dogs:)
cruise or road trip?
Road trip! Books or movies?
books
cruise 
Ocean or Mountains?
Cruise 😎
Books.
would you rather have a cleaner or a gardener?
I'd rather have a cleaner, I would totally do my own gardening.
If given the opportunity, would you rather see the Aurora Borealis or scuba dive off the Great Barrier Reef?
Aurora borealis
do you prefer Saturday or Sunday?
Sunday. In or out?
Out.
Coffee or tea?
Coffee.
Party or Stay at home??
Totally stay at home n.n
Baseball or football?
Football.
ballet or theatre?
Ballet. Sweet or unsweet tea?
Sweet tea. Rain or sun?
Ooh...probably rain. :D Swimming in the ocean or swimming in a pool?
Swimming in a pool (less sharks)
rock climbing or abseiling?
I don't know what abseiling is, so I will have to go with rock climbing. It is my husband's favorite hobby right now. :)
Blizzard or Heat wave?
That's a good one! Heat wave, I think. :)
Heatwave..........Mayo or Salad Cream
Mayo..
Cookies or Cake?
Cake!
Coca-cola or Pepsi?
Really Sunkist but I'll say Coca-Cola
love or happiness?
Happiness.
Bath or shower?
Shower.
massage or facial?
Facial!
Hanging out with a big group of people (5-10) or hanging out with a smaller group of people? (2-4)
Small group, more people is more stress. Being president or being a queen?