Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: OnceLostButWillBeFound
OnceLostButWillBeFound September 1st, 2015

Throw everything in.

Instant noodles or bread?

User Profile: lostme37
lostme37 September 1st, 2015

Instant noodles.

Mountain or sea?

User Profile: OnceLostButWillBeFound
OnceLostButWillBeFound September 1st, 2015

Sea.

Nature or shopping?

User Profile: lostme37
lostme37 September 1st, 2015

Nature. I'm feeling free there.

Cake or ice-cream?

User Profile: OnceLostButWillBeFound
OnceLostButWillBeFound September 1st, 2015

Ice-cream.

Bubblegum or strawberry flavour?

User Profile: ActivelyLearning
ActivelyLearning September 1st, 2015

Strawberry.

Coffee or tea?

1 reply
User Profile: reliableCherry641
reliableCherry641 September 1st, 2015

Coffee.

Toilet paper per roll distribution on top or below?

load more
User Profile: OnceLostButWillBeFound
OnceLostButWillBeFound September 1st, 2015

Toilet paper per roll distribution below.

Soap or shampoo?

User Profile: toughGrapefruit478
toughGrapefruit478 September 1st, 2015

shampoo.

heels or flats?

1 reply
User Profile: inventiveCamp6825
inventiveCamp6825 September 1st, 2015

Heels.

radio or TV

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 1st, 2015

Radio

To fight or give in?

2 replies
September 1st, 2015

To fight.

Books or TV?

1 reply
User Profile: scarletPiano102
scarletPiano102 September 1st, 2015

Books :)

health or happiness?

load more
load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 1st, 2015

With health I believe I can find happiness. Health please.

who would you trust! Politician or doctor?

3 replies
September 1st, 2015

Easy. Doctor.

Surfing or Skydiving?

2 replies
User Profile: Foxfire68
Foxfire68 September 2nd, 2015

Skydiving. Unless it's over the ocean. I'm terrified of sharks.

Speaking of...

fishing or hiking?

1 reply
User Profile: inventiveCamp6825
inventiveCamp6825 September 2nd, 2015

Tough on love both but fishing.

Zoo or aquarium?

load more
load more
load more