This or that?
Evi
March 13th, 2014
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
HS1996
September 4th, 2015
Salt
Singing or dancing
MsT
September 4th, 2015
I enjoy both but I'll pick dancing because it gets me moving! :)
1 reply
MsT
September 4th, 2015
hot or cold?
load more
HS1996
September 4th, 2015
Cold... i can't stand too much heat haha
Baths or showers?
Rmitchell98
September 4th, 2015
Showers!! House or flat?
EucalyptWoman
September 4th, 2015
Flat.
massage or high tea?
ActivelyLearning
September 5th, 2015
ActivelyLearning
September 5th, 2015
House.
Stay home or go out?
astm
September 5th, 2015
House.
Sunday or Saturday?
September 5th, 2015
Sunday.
Rock climbing or spelunking?
EucalyptWoman
September 5th, 2015
Rock climbing.
spa or sauna?
3 replies
AwkwardThinker0205
September 5th, 2015
Spa
2 replies
AwkwardThinker0205
September 5th, 2015
Hot or cold weather
1 reply
Hope3678
September 5th, 2015
Cold
crisps or chips?
load more
load more
load more