This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Recliner.
Fruit or vegetable?
Vegetable
Rain or sunshine?
Sunshine! Lifts my mood.
maps or GPS?
GPS
Car with Key entry or keyless entry?
Keyless...much easier with your hands full.
native garden or exotics?
NATIVE
country or rock music
Would you go out with a person who really like you or wait for the one who maybe doesn't exist ??
Go out with a person who really likes me.
Starters or desserts?
Starters....
although if I could starters and dessert and skip the main that would be nice!
rock or pop music?
Rock music. Or 80s pop.
Occasionally joyous in a relationship or permanently content on your own?
Occasionally Joyous
Spicy medium or Spicy hot?
Spicy medium. I leave spicy hot to my son who can drink Tabasco.
art house movies or mainstream?
Idk that is
Coke or Pepsi