Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 September 20th, 2015

Coke.

nachos with salsa or guacamole?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 20th, 2015

Salsa. Yum!

would you rather throw a boomerang. Or a spear?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 21st, 2015

A boomerang.

Would you rather win the lottery or have a life of 90 years?

1 reply
User Profile: Omani
Omani September 21st, 2015

Win the lottery!

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 21st, 2015

Ok..so you'd rather win lotto.

would you rather ride an elephant or a horse?

User Profile: RaspberryKitten
RaspberryKitten September 22nd, 2015

If I could only choose one forever, a horse since in a horseback rider. But I would love to ride am elephant some day.

Would you rather eat with only you're hands or work at McDonald's forever?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 22nd, 2015

Eat with my hands I think

Log burner or fire

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 September 22nd, 2015

That's a tough one...log burner because I don't want to clean the soot.

Roasting marshmallows plain or creating S'mores?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 22nd, 2015

Roasting marshmallows. In my opinion things can be too sweet...

a clean bathroom or a clean kitchen?

User Profile: Thearrow
Thearrow September 23rd, 2015

Both!

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 23rd, 2015

Changing the duvet cover or Cleaning the oven?