Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: ihope4ever
ihope4ever September 24th, 2015

Peaceful death any day . I don't get on with my family anyway so it would be a win win .

Would you rather be poor or ugly ?

User Profile: Solmyr
Solmyr September 24th, 2015

Poor any day,

Same question with the previous one

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 24th, 2015

? I would rather die peacefully. I don't have many family members left anyway. I would rather be poor. Repulsing people is harsh.

would you rather save ten strangers or save your mother from certain death?

1 reply
User Profile: Noasu
Noasu September 24th, 2015

Save my mom...sorry everyone else ._.

Take a test on a weekend or take a test on your birthday?

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 24th, 2015

Weekend test.

would you rather mow the lawn or clean the gutters?

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 September 25th, 2015

mow the lawn

1 reply
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 September 25th, 2015

Football or basketball?

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 25th, 2015

Basketball - much faster game!

iPhone or android?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 25th, 2015

android

Fair ground or cinema

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 25th, 2015

Cinema.

instant gas heat or romantic open fire?

User Profile: ihope4ever
ihope4ever September 25th, 2015

Romantic open fire any day .

Would you rather see the sunrise or sunset ?

2 replies
User Profile: Risetothechallenge
Risetothechallenge September 25th, 2015

Sunrise

Sleep early or wake up late?

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 September 26th, 2015

I choose sunset because I can't wake up that early! smiley

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 26th, 2015

Wake up late! I would love a sleep in!

walk or ride a bike?