Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 September 26th, 2015

ride a bike. 🚲

🎶 Playing an instrument in band or singing in choir? 🎶

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 26th, 2015

Singing because I cannot play any instrument besides the spoons.

glasses or contact lenses?

User Profile: Jessgirl5
Jessgirl5 September 26th, 2015

Glasses because then I would fit into my family more XD

country music or rap?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 26th, 2015

Country...I think

chopsticks or knife and fork at a Chinese restaurant?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 27th, 2015

Chopsticks.

would you rather talk or type to a counsellor?

User Profile: Firebright1028
Firebright1028 September 27th, 2015

Instrument! Go Sax!🎷🎼🎶

Eat pizza everyday for the rest of your life or only drink coffee?

User Profile: ListenLady
ListenLady September 27th, 2015

Pizza, I don't drink coffee 😊

Comedy or horror movie?

2 replies
September 28th, 2015

Horror movie

Banana or strawberry milkshake

User Profile: nightowl44
nightowl44 September 28th, 2015

horror movies all the way

load more
User Profile: ironicallyInsane26
ironicallyInsane26 September 28th, 2015

Strawberry milkshake. 😍

Fiction or non-fiction?

1 reply
User Profile: JNicole1029
JNicole1029 September 28th, 2015

Fiction

California or New York

load more
User Profile: Courtney777
Courtney777 September 28th, 2015

Paris or London!!!

2 replies
User Profile: plumPine5406
plumPine5406 September 28th, 2015

Paris !

Hunger games or divergent?

1 reply
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 September 29th, 2015

Divergent 😋😎

load more
load more
User Profile: xHoldon
xHoldon September 28th, 2015

Hunger Games.

Books or movies?

1 reply
User Profile: lilysavage
lilysavage September 28th, 2015

Books... San Francisco or NYC?

load more