Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 28th, 2015

NYC

Smart or Casual

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 28th, 2015

Casual

ability to fly or ability to speak any language

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 28th, 2015

Ability to fly would be good as I have trouble walking.

Sweet food or Savory

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 September 28th, 2015

Savory. I've decided to cut out sugar.

fancy or casual restaurant?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 28th, 2015

Casual...but not fast food

bushwalk or a market stroll?

User Profile: azureKite245
azureKite245 September 28th, 2015

Bushwalking!

shoes or barefoot?

1 reply
User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 September 28th, 2015

Depends on the situation. Let's say shoes.

Parent or teacher?

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 28th, 2015

I am both! A parent first though, obviously!

hat or cap?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 September 29th, 2015

Hat.

boots or sneakers?

2 replies
User Profile: writecolorread
writecolorread September 29th, 2015

Sneakers! Narnia or Middle earth?

1 reply
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 September 29th, 2015

Narnia

load more
load more
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 September 29th, 2015

sneakers. 👟

🎵 Pop music or country music? 🎵

1 reply
User Profile: writecolorread
writecolorread September 29th, 2015

Pop! (See above for this or that question)

load more
User Profile: sympatheticRaspberries1394
sympatheticRaspberries1394 September 29th, 2015

Reading or watching?