Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 1st, 2015

watercolor

Friends or family?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 1st, 2015

Family. I love my folks!

fish....for the fishpond or frying pan?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 1st, 2015

Lol, this made me laugh...I'm going to have to go with fish for the pond because too many fish are toxic these days...sadly.

Snails in the bay or in your cooking pot?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 1st, 2015

In the bay! I kinda love creatures alive.

which female name do you prefer? Lorraine or Valerie?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 1st, 2015

Lorraine

Do you like high heel shoes or flat shoes

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 1st, 2015

For everyday I prefer flats but for special occasions - high heels!

pancakes or waffles?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 2nd, 2015

Waffles

Wheat or white bread?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 2nd, 2015

Wheat. The thought of bleaching bread makes my toes curl.

Do you prefer socks with sneakers or no sock?ps?

1 reply
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 2nd, 2015

That was meant to be...no socks.

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 2nd, 2015

Curly. Isn't that the mutant gene?

do you prefer long or short hair for yourself?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 2nd, 2015

Long

Carpet or wooden floor