Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 2nd, 2015

Wooden floors! I used to love my wooden floor. It was easy to look after, looked good and was fun to muck around on. Now I have carpet but I do appreciate that in the cold, cold winter.

Would you rather eat duck or pigeon?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 2nd, 2015

Breaking the rules here but I just couldn't eat either. Sorry.

vacation in the snow or surf?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 2nd, 2015

Snow for a change.

veggies steamed or raw?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 3rd, 2015

Raw. Especially carrots!

Butter or margarine?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 3rd, 2015

Butter!

early riser or sleep in

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 3rd, 2015

Early riser

Brown Bread or White Bread

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 3rd, 2015

Brown bread...stay away from that bleaching process.

daylight savings or no daylight savings?

1 reply
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 3rd, 2015

@EucalyptWoman

(I answered your question below) smiley

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 3rd, 2015

Can I ask you a question ? Is you alert Bell/Button appearing in the top right hand corner today, mine has not come on all day.

5 replies
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 3rd, 2015

@lazyKatz

no, my notifications haven't come thru since the change. Now I get an email instead😕

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 4th, 2015

@easyWater4109 Thank you for the reply, hopefully it'll be sorted out soon.

1 reply
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 4th, 2015

@lazyKatzi

i finally got my bell😊

load more
load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 3rd, 2015

No... Not for me either.

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 4th, 2015

@EucalyptWoman Thank you for your reply

load more
load more
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 3rd, 2015

no daylight savings

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 3rd, 2015

sunrise or sunset?