Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 3rd, 2015

Sunset, very romantic

sun shower or snow shower?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 4th, 2015

Snow shower.....since I discovered I don't have to go to work on snow days!

radio or CD?

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 4th, 2015

radio

Sorry, but I'm gonna break the rules by asking more than 2 things...

pop, rock, jazz, techno/electronic, pop, blues, dance, classical, or country?

1 reply
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 4th, 2015

(what genre of music?) laugh

load more
October 4th, 2015

Dance! (Though I like all the genres you posted wink)

Key lime pie or coconut creme pie?

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 4th, 2015

Coconut pie, it a favorite of mine.

Do you like to read in bed or Watch TV

User Profile: imaginativeDrum
imaginativeDrum October 4th, 2015

read in bed.

Board games or arcade? :D

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 4th, 2015

arcade

Riding a bike or swimming?

1 reply
User Profile: Imcara2u1234
Imcara2u1234 October 6th, 2015

@RainbowButterflyGirl123

swim

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 4th, 2015

Let's go ride a bike!

watch a drama or a comedy?

User Profile: thatoneweirdloser
thatoneweirdloser October 4th, 2015

Comedy

Fall or Spring?

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman October 4th, 2015

Spring... Although the hay fever sets in.

a giggle or a chuckle