Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: mylifekilla88
mylifekilla88 October 23rd, 2015

juice

Blue or Purple

User Profile: Sauce22
Sauce22 October 23rd, 2015

red

introvert or extrovert?

User Profile: mylifekilla88
mylifekilla88 October 23rd, 2015

I didnt give red as an option

introvert

Phone or Cumputer

User Profile: IbTheRedRose
IbTheRedRose October 24th, 2015

Computer!

Rain or sun?

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 October 24th, 2015

Sun

Cooking channel or history channel

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 28th, 2015

cooking channel

whispering or yelling?

User Profile: bloodyinspired
bloodyinspired October 28th, 2015

Yelling because I can't whisper

Books or movies?

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 October 28th, 2015

movies.

Cats or dogs?

User Profile: mylifekilla88
mylifekilla88 October 28th, 2015

cats

movies or books?

User Profile: CosmicFeelings
CosmicFeelings October 28th, 2015

Movies!

Travel by train or plane?