This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
receive (sorry, that's sounds selfish of me). Giving gifts is hard because I hate the fear of giving someone something they don't like. There is a lot of pressure associated with Christmas and birthdays
cats or dogs?
Cats! They have their special way of doing things.
canned spinach or baby leaf spinach?
hold on still or let go?
Hold on. Even if just for the sake of others.
laugh at a movie or cry at a movie?
Laugh at a movie
Internet or mobile apps?
Mobile aps - I rarely take the time to sit down at a computer these days.
italian or Greek food for dinner?
Italian. :)
Passion or money in a career?
Passion. I made that choice years ago.
should cats be natural or neutered?
Natural
Star wars or star trek?
Star Wars.
humming or whistling?
humming!
Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?
Rock music
Spiders or mosquitos?