Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
February 16th, 2016

Books !❤

drawing or painting?

1 reply
User Profile: islaquinnzel
islaquinnzel February 16th, 2016

@emotionalSail7333 Painting! Riding or Walking?

load more
User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 February 18th, 2016

Riding.

Summer or Winter

2 replies
User Profile: Whitepeace20
Whitepeace20 February 18th, 2016

@Gman1246 Winter.

Hanging out with friends or spending relaxing time alone?

User Profile: Charlottiiieee01
Charlottiiieee01 February 20th, 2016

@Gman1246 summer☀️

load more
User Profile: caterpillargirl
caterpillargirl February 19th, 2016

I'm a total introvert, so it's 👍👍 to spending relaxing time alone.

If you wanted to say hi and catch up with a close friend, do you call, or text them?

2 replies
User Profile: Madarrow
Madarrow February 19th, 2016

@caterpillargirl text them first

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 February 20th, 2016

@caterpillargirl

I'm an introvert, too. smiley

load more
User Profile: caterpillargirl
caterpillargirl February 20th, 2016

Ok...back to questions.

Would you rather watch sports, or actively participate?

1 reply
User Profile: pehelytanc
pehelytanc March 30th, 2016

just watch :DD cats or bunnies? (hardest question in my life..)

load more
User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 February 21st, 2016

Participate. Oh yeah.

Live in the middle of a HUGE city or in a small cave?

2 replies
User Profile: RainbowTrie
RainbowTrie February 21st, 2016

@Gman1246

City...because I'm too addicted to convience to give it all up for sweet solitude.

$1,000,000 to charity or $1,000 to everyone you love?

1 reply
User Profile: RedPandaExpress88
RedPandaExpress88 February 22nd, 2016

@RainbowTrie

I would definitely choose $1,000,000 to charity, if I get to pick which one(s) needs it the most.

Give your kid a ridiculous, unique birth name or name your kid after a relative you didn't get the chance to meet, as a tradition?

load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 17th, 2016

To name a child after a relative

Brains or Beauty?

1 reply
User Profile: ArcticAngel199
ArcticAngel199 March 30th, 2016

@lazyKatz

Brains. Don't wanna live surrounded by bimbos and jocks. Lol just kidding.

Dream vacation.... Dubai, or Monaco?

load more
User Profile: Flourish
Flourish March 30th, 2016

@xxPrincessAlexisxx - Dubai.

Masters or PhD?

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 April 2nd, 2016

Masters

Batman or Superman?

1 reply
User Profile: hiikate
hiikate April 2nd, 2016

@RainbowButterflyGirl123 Batman!

Joker or Penguin?

load more
User Profile: shygirl1986
shygirl1986 April 2nd, 2016

Penguin

Marriage OR Elope

1 reply
User Profile: Skye1965
Skye1965 April 2nd, 2016

@shygirl1986 elope!

Walk or ride a bike?

load more
User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 April 2nd, 2016

Ride.

Tacos or burritos

2 replies
User Profile: RedPandaExpress88
RedPandaExpress88 April 4th, 2016

@Gman1246

Oh,no!! The hardest decision of all! Couldn't there be a taco inside of a burrito to make it easier?! laugh

Even though I grew up eating tacos and loving it, I really love cheesy beefy burritos. heart

Milkshake or smoothie?

1 reply
User Profile: CoraCoraline
CoraCoraline April 4th, 2016

@RedPandaExpress88 Sooo hard to decide... Today I'd rather have a smoothie but once summer arrives only milkshakes will do 😋

whoopie pie or cupcake?

load more
load more