Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 May 29th, 2016

Austrailia

hot or cold?

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 May 29th, 2016

to give.

playing sports or reading books?

User Profile: AlwaysUpFromHere
AlwaysUpFromHere May 30th, 2016

Playing sports.

Red or Blue?

1 reply
User Profile: Clementaine
Clementaine May 30th, 2016

@AlwaysUpFromHere red

load more
User Profile: aiFeelings
aiFeelings May 31st, 2016

Can I be difficult and say purple?

I think I'd have to go with blue. Sky blue to be exact.

Sunset or sunrise?

2 replies
User Profile: Lightworker1111
Lightworker1111 May 31st, 2016

@aiFeelings

Sunset heart

Iced Tea or Lemonade?

1 reply
User Profile: phill1795
phill1795 May 31st, 2016

@Lightworker1111 LEMONADE

Fish or Chicken?

load more
load more
User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 May 31st, 2016

Dazed or i-D?

User Profile: ambitiousCity3124
ambitiousCity3124 May 31st, 2016

Cinnamon applesauce

Dazed or i-D?

User Profile: bambihasantlers
bambihasantlers May 31st, 2016

Beach!

This or that: online blogs or journaling?

7 replies
User Profile: cuttlefishkind
cuttlefishkind May 31st, 2016

@bambihasantlers online blogs

red or blue?

6 replies
User Profile: IndigoSky
IndigoSky May 31st, 2016

@cuttlefishkind

Blue.

Tacos or burritos?

5 replies
May 31st, 2016

@IndigoSky burrito, zoo or park

4 replies
User Profile: kindDay4067
kindDay4067 May 31st, 2016

@Purple92484

Park

Sea or sand?

2 replies
User Profile: JadeRainbow
JadeRainbow May 31st, 2016

@kindDay4067 sea

Coke or Pepsi?

1 reply
User Profile: kindDay4067
kindDay4067 May 31st, 2016

@JadeRainbow

Coke

Rice or Potatoes?

load more
load more

@Purple92484 park

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: itsnina101
itsnina101 May 31st, 2016

samsung or iphone?

2 replies
User Profile: InlandMermaid
InlandMermaid May 31st, 2016

@itsnina101 iphone

1 reply
User Profile: InlandMermaid
InlandMermaid May 31st, 2016

puppies or kittens?

load more
load more
User Profile: passionateApple4140
passionateApple4140 May 31st, 2016

IPhone

Water or Air?

User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka May 31st, 2016

I pick... Water!

This or that; Pokemon or Digimon?

9 replies
User Profile: luminousreverie
luminousreverie May 31st, 2016

@Jessicka Pokemon! DBZ or Naruto?

6 replies
User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka May 31st, 2016

@luminousreverie You... I like you. laugh & Is that even a question?! Hahah DBZ will reign!!!

Confession; I actually haven't watched either D:

5 replies
User Profile: 365Lattes
365Lattes May 31st, 2016

@Jessicka You need to watch Naruto but go for subs rather than dubbed. The dubs are ridiculously bad.

4 replies
User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka May 31st, 2016

@365Lattes Subs > Dubs everyday omg. Can't stress it enough lmao

3 replies
User Profile: 365Lattes
365Lattes May 31st, 2016

@Jessicka Nooo! I can't believe you like dubs. Why? Personally, I think the level of emotion in the original anime audio is one of the best in the world. When I listen to dubs, it never matches up. Seiyuus are out of this world regarding the quality of their work.

2 replies
User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka May 31st, 2016

@365Lattes You read it wrong lmaooo Subs over Dubs (Sub > Dub) xD

I LOVE ISE MARIYA AND NAMIKAWA DAISUKE SO MUCH FML

1 reply
User Profile: 365Lattes
365Lattes May 31st, 2016

@Jessicka oops, my bad! Ono Daisuke is bae ♥. His voice (s) are amazing, just wow.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: zombiejam
zombiejam May 31st, 2016

@Jessicka Pokemon to play, Digimon to watch.. Is that cheating? XD;;

1 reply
User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka May 31st, 2016

@zombiejam surprise W-WHO SAID YOU COULD DO THAT ILHFUAHFUI;IJHGURJIAA But seriously though I guess its okay..

load more
load more