Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: easyPenny1601
easyPenny1601 May 31st, 2016

snow.

Hugs or kisses

2 replies
User Profile: amjudge
amjudge June 1st, 2016

@easyPenny1601

kisses.

pastels or dark tones?

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 1st, 2016

@easyPenny1601 ... hugs.... later kisses.

load more
User Profile: squaredoritos
squaredoritos June 1st, 2016

Hugs. Kisses are nice too, but I'm a very hugg-y person :)

Marvel or DC?

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta June 1st, 2016

Light.

Nighttime or daytime?

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 1st, 2016

@safeandsoundta .... Nighttime. Hence my answer at 12:25am, haha.

load more
User Profile: xkillmeplsx
xkillmeplsx June 1st, 2016

Law and Order SVU or Chicago P.D

1 reply
User Profile: Amazingwaterfall
Amazingwaterfall June 1st, 2016

@xkillmeplsx Law and order

cry or conplain?

load more
User Profile: KyNi93
KyNi93 June 1st, 2016

Elephants or sea turtles?

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 1st, 2016

@KyNi93 ... sea turtles. Sorry Dumbo :(

load more
User Profile: impartialTree3773
impartialTree3773 June 1st, 2016

Sea turtles

red or blue?

User Profile: Thepastisreal
Thepastisreal June 1st, 2016

Cat or fish

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 1st, 2016

@Thepastisreal ... for eating? Fish. for a pet? toss up, at the moment fish because I live in an apartment and yet, maybe some day a cat.

load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 1st, 2016

Becoming deaf or going blind?

3 replies
User Profile: GrumpyOldMan
GrumpyOldMan June 1st, 2016

@cyanPlatypus6370 definetly deaf, my wife won't stop talking but she is so pretty

2 replies
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 June 1st, 2016

@GrumpyOldMan .... Ha ha ha. Do you mean that or are you just saying in order to match your username? ;)

1 reply
User Profile: GrumpyOldMan
GrumpyOldMan June 1st, 2016

@cyanPlatypus6370 a bit of both. She does talk a lot, I do have a lower definition of talk a lot than most and I should be more accomodating.

Sometimes she just goes on and on. I try to be an active listener and confirm, rephrase, ask clarifying questions etc. by the time she has stopped talking she will say something like "what do you think of that?" And I'm usually too tired to respond with anything more than "yeah, fine". My mind is usually blank by then because I lost the thread of what she was saying 5 minutes ago because of some clarifying question I couldn't squeeze in. At no time do I want her to start from the beginning and for her to add extra detail because I'm too stupid to have understood her the first time.

I tried to ask her to start by telling me the purpose of the conversation, that way I can put all the details into context. She got really upset at me and said "how could you accuse me of talking too much", and then gave me the silent treatment for 2 weeks. I guess that was an improvement of sorts but not really what I wanted.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: littleblackraincloud96
littleblackraincloud96 June 1st, 2016

Becoming deaf.

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?

1 reply
User Profile: peaceWolf1743
peaceWolf1743 June 1st, 2016

@littleblackraincloud96 Frozen yoghurt definitely. It's healthier.

Hugged by adog or cuddles by a wolf?

load more
User Profile: Cheshire94
Cheshire94 June 1st, 2016

Ice cream

Same song on repeat or a collection of all the songs you hate?