Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: IamChaos
IamChaos August 16th, 2016

Ice cream!♡

Being able to fly or to read someone's mind?

User Profile: Luckygirl7
Luckygirl7 August 16th, 2016

Be able to read someone's mind :)

Only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?

2 replies
September 29th, 2016

@Luckygirl7 Only Whisper

User Profile: Briannarogers99
Briannarogers99 October 14th, 2016

@Luckygirl7 whisper!

load more
User Profile: HLAlone
HLAlone August 16th, 2016

Whisper

telepathy or telekinesis?

August 16th, 2016

Telekinesis

Movies or party?

User Profile: glisteningEyes
glisteningEyes August 18th, 2016

Party

shots or being sick?

User Profile: glisteningEyes
glisteningEyes August 18th, 2016

shots as in the alcoholic type.

1 reply
load more
User Profile: byrddog
byrddog September 8th, 2016

It was either Plato, or Socrates, who said, 'Familiairity breeds contempt." So I have found that in places such as work; it helps to not become to familiar with certain situations.. Also, I do believe that Plato was the teacher of Socrates..... ?

September 21st, 2016

This

1 reply
September 21st, 2016

@oliveBalloon80 being alone or with someone who doesn't loves you

load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 September 21st, 2016

Being alone, watching baseball or football?

User Profile: mikethedj4
mikethedj4 October 2nd, 2016

Haha Everytime I hear those words together I think of George Carlin - Baseball vs Football

Carnivore or herbivore?