Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 January 8th, 2017

Climb a mountain

Scuba, snorkel or swim?

2 replies
User Profile: enigmo
enigmo January 9th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108

Snorkle

boxers or briefs?

User Profile: gentleDreamer76
gentleDreamer76 January 12th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108 climb a mountain 👍

load more
User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 January 10th, 2017

Hmmm...not sure how to answer that one.

Road trip or flight?

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 January 10th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108. Lol!

load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 January 10th, 2017

Road trip

Sandals or sneakers?

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 January 10th, 2017

Sandals

jeans or khakis?

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 January 11th, 2017

Pants for work, but leggings are more comfy.

Traveler or homebody?

User Profile: blackSnowflake25
blackSnowflake25 January 11th, 2017

Traveler

Hippopotamus or Rhinoceros ?

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 January 12th, 2017

Hippopotamus (:

coffee or tea?

User Profile: AwkwardRogue
AwkwardRogue January 12th, 2017

Cake!

Cats or dogs?

1 reply
User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 January 12th, 2017

@AwkwardRogue

Hi, I wanted to answer your question. I love animals. Cats at the moment because I still travel. I adore dogs as there is nothing like that warm welcome when you walk through the door 🐶

load more
User Profile: gentleDreamer76
gentleDreamer76 January 12th, 2017

Cake or cupcake?

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 January 12th, 2017

Tough choice because I love the icing (:

I will go with cupcakes, though. A treat but not too much.

Veggies or a filet (or seafood)?

1 reply
User Profile: gentleDreamer76
gentleDreamer76 January 12th, 2017

@Compassionatelistener108 seafood all the wayy 👌😊

load more