This or that?
Evi
March 13th, 2014
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
May 16th, 2017
Sad.
Sunset or sunrise ?
1 reply
proactiveClementine8918
May 17th, 2017
@YourBestFriend Sunset
load more
proactiveClementine8918
May 17th, 2017
Chicken or beef ??
proactiveClementine8918
May 17th, 2017
City life or town life
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
May 17th, 2017
Town life
Soda or juice ?
damselinthisdress
May 24th, 2017
Soda
Flora or Fauna?
1 reply
gracefulHoney30
May 30th, 2017
@damselinthisdress flora.
Android or iPad ?
load more
Auroraethereal3
May 24th, 2017
Fauna.
Music or books?
LittleAardwolf
May 26th, 2017
Music
Cartoons or Live-action(not) movies?
1 reply
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
May 26th, 2017
@LittleAardwolf
Live action movies
Chinese food or Japanese food ?
load more
AlexCaido
May 26th, 2017
Chinese food.
Die young and rich or old and crazy?
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
May 27th, 2017
I am already old ( ish ) and crazy !!!!
Go to France or go to Morocco ?
TaranWanderer
May 29th, 2017
Morocco! (I've already been to France...although wouldn't mind going again and seeing more :) )
pencil or pen?