Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 July 31st, 2017

Cucumber.

Boat or Plane?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 July 31st, 2017

Boat

Sunday or Saturday?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 July 31st, 2017

teal

scottish or italian?

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 August 1st, 2017

Scottish or Italian what? If we're talking accents, definitely Scottish.

Frogs or Lizards?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 August 4th, 2017

Frogs ( more interesting lives)

Thai food or American food?

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer August 16th, 2017

Thai food (I guess? American is kinda boring :P )

use a bookmark or fold the corner of the page?

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 August 16th, 2017

Use a bookmark, or sometimes I don't mark my place at all and just try to remember where I left off.

Gum or candy?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 August 16th, 2017

Gum please

Would you rather live in a small cabin or a yurt?

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES August 18th, 2017

Chocolate

a pet dog or a pet cat ?

1 reply
User Profile: poppyb233
poppyb233 August 19th, 2017

@SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES cat

load more
User Profile: terrytee
terrytee August 20th, 2017

Definitely dog

Salmon skin roll or baked potato?