Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 August 21st, 2017

Plain fries

Wordsworth or Keats?

User Profile: Kevan
Kevan August 23rd, 2017

Wordsworth <3

Cereals first of Milk First?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 August 25th, 2017

Cereal first

Would you rather live in a log cabin or a yurt?

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 August 28th, 2017

Probably a log cabin if I had to actually live there for a significant time, although I would love to spend a night in a yurt!

Would you rather go to a big party or have a quiet outing with one friend?

User Profile: Compassionatelistener108
Compassionatelistener108 August 29th, 2017

A quiet meaningful outing with a good friend.

A road trip with unplanned adventures or something more formal?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 August 29th, 2017

I'll take the road trip!

Use a K-bar or pocket knife?

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 August 29th, 2017

I don't know what a K-bar is so I will go with the pocket knife!

Dalmatians or Golden Retrievers?

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer August 29th, 2017

Dalmations :)

pencil drawing or painting?

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES August 30th, 2017

Paintings

shower or bath ?

User Profile: animator23
animator23 August 30th, 2017

shower

nike or addidas?