Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 August 30th, 2017

Nike.

Bracelet or necklace?

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES August 31st, 2017

That's hard - I wear a lot of jewelry

Hmmmmm

bracelet

Money or health ?

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 August 31st, 2017

Health for sure.

Sharks or whales?

User Profile: AnjaliB
AnjaliB August 31st, 2017

whales :)

Day or Night

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES September 1st, 2017

Night

Pizza with mushrooms or fast food ?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 September 2nd, 2017

Anything with mushrooms!

Summer hat or Winter hat?

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES September 2nd, 2017

winter hat

biography or auto biography ?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 September 3rd, 2017

Autobiography

Victorian or Colonial?

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES September 3rd, 2017

Hard choice. I'll go with Victorian

long distance walking or yoga ?

User Profile: OrangeYouGlad68
OrangeYouGlad68 September 3rd, 2017

I love both. . .I choose walking

sage green or burgundy?