This or that?
Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:
forum or chat ?
Emotional.
long trousers or short?
Long Trousers (I get cold)
Being a ChristianMarxist in Rapture or a blackIrishmanin Columbia who believes in fair rights for everyone. (Both won't score you a long life span if you're wondering and if you want to background research Rapture is from Bioshock and Columbia is from Bioshockinfinite)
I am happy being an Indian.........I chooseNONE
Greeceor Australia
Australia
Bar soap or Liquid soap?
Liquid soap. Beef burger or chicken burger
Veggie Burger :)
Extra cold winters or extra hot summers
Extra hot summers. Orange or lemon juice
definitely orange! White, milk or dark chocolate?
Milk chocolate. Based on true story movies or documentry?
movies !
Snowfall or rains ?
rain!!
slippers or fluffy socks?
definetlyfluffy socks !
Sleeping or cuddling ?
rain!!
slippers or fluffy socks?
Fluffy socks..!!!
I love fluffy socks :)
Boots or Flip flops
oh, totally boots!!
kittens or puppies ?? ovo
oh, totally boots!!
kittens or puppies ?? ovo
oh, totally boots!!
kittens or puppies ?? ovo
oh, totally boots!!
kittens or puppies ?? ovo
oh, totally boots!!
kittens or puppies ?? ovo
Puppies!! Softball or baseball?
Puppies!! Softball or baseball?
Baseball! - hot guys😉 Curly, wavy, or straight hair
Baseball! - hot guys😉 Curly, wavy, or straight hair
Pop music! Rice or pasta?
Rice
Saturday or Sunday?