Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

Night.

nightmares or maths test?

User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 22nd, 2015

I'll go with the nightmares. I'm used to them. Skateboarding or rollerblading?

User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 22nd, 2015

Oops, I mean rollerskating

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

I love rollerskating btw it is also called roller skating

4 replies
User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

Light music or rock music?

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

Light music or rock music?

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

Sorry, I mean to say that it is also called roller blading

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

Sorry, I mean to say that it is also called roller blading

load more
User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 22nd, 2015

Depends on what kind of rock and what kind of light music. But I'll go with light. Tomato soup or mushroom soup?

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

Tomato soup....you're making my mouth wet :p........cricket or soccer?

User Profile: IIMercifulHarmonyII
IIMercifulHarmonyII January 22nd, 2015

Tomato soup....you're making my mouth wet :p........cricket or soccer?

User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 22nd, 2015

Cricket. Lust or romance?

User Profile: HandNHand1
HandNHand1 January 22nd, 2015

Romance

Hot shower or foot massage?

1 reply
User Profile: rationalGrapefruit1738
rationalGrapefruit1738 January 24th, 2015

Hot shower

load more
User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 22nd, 2015

A nice foot massage. If you had the ability to fly: wings or no wings?

2 replies
User Profile: JustBeing22
JustBeing22 January 23rd, 2015

no wings! then i could surprise people :) theyd get in the way anyway :P

Having four legs or four arms?

User Profile: JustBeing22
JustBeing22 January 23rd, 2015

no wings! then i could surprise people :) theyd get in the way anyway :P

Having four legs or four arms?

load more