Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This or that?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Choose between this or that, and then put another this or that in your comment for the next person! I will start with:

forum or chat ?

7121
User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 24th, 2015

Sprite. Ability to teleport or ability to become invisible?

1 reply
User Profile: JustBeing22
JustBeing22 January 24th, 2015

Invisible!! Being covered in hhair, or having no hair at all...

load more
User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 January 25th, 2015

Having a lot of hair: you can always cut it

iphone or Android

User Profile: gev
gev January 25th, 2015

Android. Never had an iphone, haha. Fruits or vegetables?

User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 25th, 2015

Delicious fruits~ Rolling in the snow or rolling in the grass?

User Profile: carolinagirl
carolinagirl January 25th, 2015

Rolling in the grass....being rich or being happy?

User Profile: JustBeing22
JustBeing22 January 25th, 2015

Being happy :) whether that entails being rich I don't know...

Biscuits or cake??

User Profile: JustBeing22
JustBeing22 January 25th, 2015

Being happy :) whether that entails being rich I don't know...

Biscuits or cake??

User Profile: JustBeing22
JustBeing22 January 25th, 2015

Being happy :) whether that entails being rich I don't know...

Biscuits or cake??

User Profile: BokuNoKoto
BokuNoKoto January 25th, 2015

It depends but I'll go with cake. Being pestered by flies or mosquitoes?

User Profile: LittleGinger
LittleGinger January 25th, 2015

Ew, flies Hmm math or p.e?