Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A magic window appears, and through it you will see something your heart/mind wants you to see, what do you think you'll see??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 23rd, 2025

A magic window into your dreams?  What would you see??

oip-86_1745399629.jpeg

196
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 when I look through the magic window, I would see me, my son and Santa Claus chilling on a beach😁

User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Yeah, my first thought, too, was not "what", but "whom"...

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@jacek73 💖💖💖😁😁

load more
User Profile: ay2891
ay2891 April 23rd, 2025

I love your vivid imagination

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@ay2891 💖💖thanks😁💖💖

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 or perhaps I'd see a giant ice cream wearing a cowboy hat, doing a happy dance😋

User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

But you didn't mention this window has its name starting with some T's 😉 

Are we talking about serious things here, or silly and trivial, like "how to get rich and famous or die trying"? 😆 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@jacek73 it can be serious or fun 💖💖 whatever your heart of mind wants you to think💖💖😁😁

load more
load more
User Profile: DivineKarmainfinity
DivineKarmainfinity April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

if its true.... then i want to see stock market prices of future...😎😎 💸💸

User Profile: DivineKarmainfinity
DivineKarmainfinity April 23rd, 2025

@DivineKarmainfinity


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@DivineKarmainfinity ooooo! I wish my mind would have thought of that😁💖  but this post was my idea... Sooo. I think I should get a cut of any profit made😁😁😁😁

User Profile: DivineKarmainfinity
DivineKarmainfinity April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Haha..😂😂.. yesss you totally deserve your royalties 😊


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@DivineKarmainfinity yaaaaay thank you😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

sad-looking-out-window.gif

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora April 23rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul

surprise-happy.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora awwwwwww

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 24th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora Omgosh that face ❤️ so sweet

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@mytwistedsoul awww

load more
User Profile: DragonView
DragonView April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Jesus. I see Jesus.

I may see other things. But Jesus. Jesus is the only thing I currently see.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@DragonView that would be a blessing💖💖

load more
User Profile: passionateThinker4782
passionateThinker4782 April 23rd, 2025

Standing together with my wife ( whoever she may be) by our wedding

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@passionateThinker4782 awww I hope that vision comes true for you 💗💗gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

A magic window into your dreams?  What would you see??

I’d see a way to the past, future, alternate universe. Those are the first things I’d see. A time machine essentially. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@akunknown that would be awsome😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: loveisbless
loveisbless April 23rd, 2025

I got few things to see

I don't have parents. My grandma is my role model but she is not with me anymore. I kniw dealth is inevitable still if I had a chance i would love to see them all through that window again hug them and talk to them. That thought itself gives me that craving to hear their sound..

Will I be truly loved ever again? I would like to see it through the window.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@loveisbless awww hugs you tightly 💗 your family is still with you in spirit and when the time is right you will get to be with them 💖 you are loved more than you know💗

load more
User Profile: Kiarita
Kiarita April 23rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 A better a new me.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@calmMoon1491 that would be a great motivation💖 with a few changes I'm sure you can become the vision you see💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: PassionateSea
PassionateSea April 23rd, 2025

….. I know what I’d like to see but I don’t know if he’d reject my love again and choose her again instead of me 💔

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@PassionateSea 🙁 that would be a bitter sweet vision. I wish the magic window would show you your true prince, because you deserve the best kind of love💖💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

User Profile: PassionateSea
PassionateSea April 23rd, 2025

That’s really sweet of you. Thank you.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@PassionateSea 💖💖💖 love happens when you least expect it, so always hold onto hope💖💖

load more
load more
load more