Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A magic window appears, and through it you will see something your heart/mind wants you to see, what do you think you'll see??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 23rd, 2025

A magic window into your dreams?  What would you see??

oip-86_1745399629.jpeg

196
User Profile: thoughtfulScarf8849
thoughtfulScarf8849 April 23rd, 2025

I believe i would myself being dept free and living free

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 23rd, 2025

@thoughtfulScarf8849 ohhh I really hope that comes true for you 💗 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 in my dreams, I am peaceful, I am happy, I have realised I have wasted so much of my time and energy and given love to the wrong people. I have lain awake at night wanting them back in my life but now I know it's a blessing they are gone because in my dreams I am moving on, their words and actions didnt define me and this dream soon will be one that I don't just have to sleep to envision, it will be my reality and who doesn't dream of candy floss and unicorns on occasion 🥰😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@Amanda84 I'm glad they are out of your life too 💗💗 cheers to your future and only the best company from now on 💖

cheers.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: Savon05
Savon05 April 24th, 2025

Not that alien 😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@Savon05 😂😂😂😂 yeah I wouldn't want to see him either😂😂

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 24th, 2025

Sooooo you want a creepy alien?? Lol

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425 no😂😂😂😂😂😂 my answers were the first to replys to this post💖😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

When I saw this pic, it suddenly reminded me the times I accidently got curious and lonely and hurt from making human friendships, so I astral projected to other planets where I met some friendly aliens where I'm friends and besties with some of them xD

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@rinniechan that's a nice dream💖💖 aliens are friendly creatures💖 not that I would know 👀👀

User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

from my own expereince, I would say most of them are very friendly, if anything I feel it's easier to relate to them more than humans at times LOL

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@rinniechan I would agree 💗💗

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 maybe something like this? It's pretty:) But I'd like a peek in heaven maybe ^^

cottage.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora oooo! That is pretty😍 but yeah I would like to see a glimpse of heaven too 💗 hugs you tightly 💗

User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 <3 

hugs-friends.gif

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 24th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora serenely beautiful 🥰

load more
User Profile: Mrkijjo
Mrkijjo April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

User Profile: Shamrock1993
Shamrock1993 April 24th, 2025

I see me and angels sitting down at my dinner having mochinos coffee's and writing in our journals.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 24th, 2025

@Shamrock1993 I like that dream 🥰

User Profile: Shamrock1993
Shamrock1993 April 24th, 2025

Thank you Amanda 😊 🙏

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@Shamrock1993 oh that sounds really nice💖😁💖

User Profile: Shamrock1993
Shamrock1993 April 24th, 2025

It was it makes me want a cup of coffee every time I think about it.

load more
load more
User Profile: ClosedBook5356
ClosedBook5356 April 24th, 2025

Someone who cares about me

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@ClosedBook5356 awww honey I'm sure more people care about you than you think💖 gives you a giant tiny hug 💗💗

User Profile: ClosedBook5356
ClosedBook5356 April 24th, 2025

Youre too sweet, thank you!

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11vI actually quite like that alien 😁🥰

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@Amanda84 yeah that's dave 😁 he comes from my planet😁😁

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Dave's hip so 😎

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 24th, 2025

@Amanda84 😁😁😁😁💖💖💖

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 April 24th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more