Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A magic window appears, and through it you will see something your heart/mind wants you to see, what do you think you'll see??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 23rd, 2025

A magic window into your dreams?  What would you see??

oip-86_1745399629.jpeg

196
User Profile: TheEmptyMan
TheEmptyMan April 30th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 feelings

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP April 30th, 2025

@TheEmptyMan 💖💖 that's a good one 💖💖 I hope only good feelings💖

load more
May 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 through this window, I can see my decade long crush finally reciprocating my love and then us being happily married, and living happily ever after. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 1st, 2025

@Sanvee11 💖 a fairytale come true 💖 I hope that happens for you 💗gives you a giant tiny hug 💗

load more
User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 8th, 2025

dojacat-bob.gif

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 8th, 2025

@tryingtosurvive2024 oh dear😕 I suggest you don't look through that window😂😂😂😂

User Profile: tryingtosurvive2024
tryingtosurvive2024 May 8th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11  something went weird with my brain.  I like explosions.  I did a search for an exploding window, and fond this gem!  LOL

load more
load more
User Profile: intuitiveApple1316
intuitiveApple1316 May 8th, 2025

I would see a happy fulfilling life in a big house with my family

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 8th, 2025

@intuitiveApple1316 awwww that sounds like a picture perfect image💖💖💖

load more